Tuesday 19 May 2015


Implementing your bright ideas.



Image result for ideas













Ever had a bright idea but was too scared to implement it because you were scared of being judged, or belittled or even told that it will not work out just because you are not good enough? 

Well I am here to tell you to stop, listen and believe. Sometimes it is in other people's nature to tell you what you can and cannot do. If you come up with a bright idea they are too quick to tell you that it is useless just because they did not come up with it. In the 1970s when Teri Pall came up with an idea of inventing a cordless phone everyone though he was mad. But guess what? you are probably using one of the best and coolest cell-phones today. Cool right? 

When Wilbur and Orville Wright came up with an idea of inventing an airplane, everyone thought their idea was never going to work. But guess what? I have been in one of their inventions going to Thailand. Their idea became one of the fast growing economies in our history. 

So all you need to do is have your idea, believe in yourself, plan how you can implement it and put it into practice. Remember that not everyone will always agree with you. So keep a clear focus and be the best you can be.

Remember: we are all talented in our own way. Just because your friend can do splits like Jean Claude Van Dame and you cannot do them, it does not make you useless or uncool. You might find out that you can sing beautifully and your friend can't.

I realized that our generation has not come up with the coolest ideas yet. You know, the ones that will be remembered 40 years from now. I read an article about school teenage girls who invented a generator that runs on urine (pee), that can keep the lights on for six hours. That is so cool. So you see, it only takes an idea to change the future and make it a little bit better.

Remember: You are smart and anything is possible. The sky is the limit!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it is inspiring. I have also started blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl, glad I inspired you.Blogging relieves most of my stress, keeps me open minded and it increases my vocabulary as I do a lot of research before I write. Not only do I find it fun, but I learn quite a lot as well.

      Delete